beer made right
WITH ALBERTA PRIDE
At Railyard Brewing, we make our beer with passion and a mission to craft only the best-tasting brew with the finest ingredients. We have a deep love for the history of the railway and the traditional grain-trains that carried malts to generations of brewers before us.
This is a tribute to our heritage and a toast to our future.
TAP HOUSE & TASTING ROOM
Join us in the taproom for a game of pool, ping pong, or video games with a pint of your favourite style, or see what new recipes we've been tinkering with this week. With a tasting room that is so unique, featuring 50,000 odd feet of black rope used in an unconventional way, it is the best place to share a story and a brew. As we continue to grow, so has our menu, and we now serve Cheese & Charcuterie. Yes, you heard correctly that Jane Bond BBQ delivers, and you are allowed to bring in outside food. Don't forget we have a popcorn machine too! Check out our Events Calendar for upcoming news and events.
WHAT'S ON TAP
- Nitro Stout
- Pale Ale
- American Wheat Ale, light with a clean finish with soft floral hops.
Cheese and charcuterie
- Option One “Take Flight” Cheese Flight $6.00/50g Charcuterie Flight $6.50/50g
- Option Two "The First Stop" One Cheese $2.50/28g One Charcuterie $4.50/28g
- Option Three "Station by Station" Small - 2 Meats & 3 Cheeses $6.50/50g
- Medium -5 Meats & 5 Cheeses $10/100g Large -5 Meats & 5 Cheeses $18/200g
*All plates come with crackers, pickles and/or olives. Charcuterie plates include grainy mustard. Cheese plates include compote.
- Assortment of Grizzly Paw sodas
- Beef Jerky packs and assorted snacks
HOST AN EVENT
Planning an event? We have a unique event space perfect for: Birthdays, Holiday Parties, Bachelor(ette) Parties, Weddings, Corporate Meetings, Live Music, Fundraisers and more!
- Seating for 150 with additional standing room
- Book your own caterer or food truck
- Large ceilings and walls for projectors
- Close to airport and hotels
- Lots of free parking
121 - 10301 19th Street NE
Railyard Brewing is located near the Calgary airport and boasts one of the most unique taprooms in Calgary. Our staff is dedicated to brewing quality beer and would be delighted to have you visit for a tasting.
BREWERY HEAD OFFICE: (403) 465-4831
get in touch
Whether you're planning a private function, or want to know more about an upcoming brewery event, we'd love to hear from you! Check out our Event Calendar for upcoming events.
We take pride in crafting beer, Alberta style. Our goal is to create something special. You want the best, and we want to make it for you. Check out our Railyard Beer Finder for a location near you.
Interested in carrying Railyard beer? Perhaps you have a suggestion for us?